As a homeowner, you are always looking for a way to cut down on major expenses such as cooling and heating. Having ceiling fans will make a huge difference in the climate of your space. Air conditioning experts claim that a single ceiling fan can help save up to 40% on a home’s summer cooling cost during summer and up to 10% in winter.
The project of installing ceiling fans is not a DIY job. It is a job that requires tremendous skill and knowledge, not to mention a high level of safety. Our experienced electricians have been properly trained on the installation of all types of ceiling fans including a bathroom exhaust fan, lighting fan, a ceiling fan with chandelier and much more.
Our services span wide including the following:
- Verification of the installation location
- Special considerations (including dimmers, switches)
- Preparation of the work area to ensure the protection of your property
- Validation of whether the ceiling mount and circuit breaker are the appropriate sizes for the ceiling fan installation
- Removal of existing light fixtures
- Assembly and installation of the new ceiling fan
- Restoration of power to the circuit
- Ceiling fan testing
Whether you want to add light to your ceiling fan or you’ve experienced ceiling fan light flickers, our company has the right training, experience, and resources to give you optimal results with your fan.